LVAD... Left Ventricular Assist Device

THIS BLOG POWERED BY THE THORATEC HEARTMATE II LVAD:















PARTIAL HEART PUMP = LEFT VENTRICULAR ASSIST DEVICE = LVAD = THE HEARTMATE II



THE LVAD ALLOWED ME to go HOME and conquer my normal and newest tasks once again.



Thank you Columbia-Presbyterian... Dr Naka and his Surgery Team, LVAD Nation, Dr Bijou & Dr Bonoan, Dr Mascitelli and Dr Shulman-Marcus!!!



AND TO THE SCORES OF PHYSICIANS, NURSES, PROFESSIONALS AND PEOPLE THAT PUSHED ME ALONG THE WAY... FORWARD.



Thank You God For I Am Blessed!







If I Was An LVAD-NASCAR Race CAR

If I Was An LVAD-NASCAR Race CAR
I would look like this :-)

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY LVAD DAILY NEWS AND INFO FEED

12 February 2010

2 versions of the same video i just released

Since Summer 09 i have been trying to finish this video. I Finally did!

Its called "Stars Will Shine With Holes Inside" Film footage used is from Enemy At the Gates w/Jude Law. Original Music Written/Composed/Performed by YouTube's Bukofezra and video edit by me AKA Xfire1prod

There are 2 versions as there are 2 versions of the song... The black and white video is version 1. i recvd it in October 2009. The color version video has Track 2 of same song; just buk freshened it up in February 2010 because time has lapsed ... almost 8 months

COLOR:


BLACK&WHITE

0 comments:

Post a Comment