LVAD... Left Ventricular Assist Device

THIS BLOG POWERED BY THE THORATEC HEARTMATE II LVAD:















PARTIAL HEART PUMP = LEFT VENTRICULAR ASSIST DEVICE = LVAD = THE HEARTMATE II



THE LVAD ALLOWED ME to go HOME and conquer my normal and newest tasks once again.



Thank you Columbia-Presbyterian... Dr Naka and his Surgery Team, LVAD Nation, Dr Bijou & Dr Bonoan, Dr Mascitelli and Dr Shulman-Marcus!!!



AND TO THE SCORES OF PHYSICIANS, NURSES, PROFESSIONALS AND PEOPLE THAT PUSHED ME ALONG THE WAY... FORWARD.



Thank You God For I Am Blessed!







If I Was An LVAD-NASCAR Race CAR

If I Was An LVAD-NASCAR Race CAR
I would look like this :-)

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY LVAD DAILY NEWS AND INFO FEED

26 October 2011

2 Years Later: Watching The World Series... Still Swinging The Bat... LVAD Undercover

Beneath the baseball jersey you will still find 2 lithium batteries and and a system controller worn at the waist AND the LVAD implanted inside me.

This photo was shot by my son who was taking pictures of a photo shoot i was participating in for Gina LeVay. http://www.ginalevay.com/

More photos and videos to follow shortly. As for Gina's photos of the day...!? I am looking forward to seeing those :-)



And The Good Saga Continues...

2 comments:

  1. A Day in The Bronx... was shared with My wife,mom,son and his best firend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great blog showing your life with the lvad. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete