LVAD... Left Ventricular Assist Device

THIS BLOG POWERED BY THE THORATEC HEARTMATE II LVAD:















PARTIAL HEART PUMP = LEFT VENTRICULAR ASSIST DEVICE = LVAD = THE HEARTMATE II



THE LVAD ALLOWED ME to go HOME and conquer my normal and newest tasks once again.



Thank you Columbia-Presbyterian... Dr Naka and his Surgery Team, LVAD Nation, Dr Bijou & Dr Bonoan, Dr Mascitelli and Dr Shulman-Marcus!!!



AND TO THE SCORES OF PHYSICIANS, NURSES, PROFESSIONALS AND PEOPLE THAT PUSHED ME ALONG THE WAY... FORWARD.



Thank You God For I Am Blessed!







If I Was An LVAD-NASCAR Race CAR

If I Was An LVAD-NASCAR Race CAR
I would look like this :-)

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY LVAD DAILY NEWS AND INFO FEED

25 November 2011

HEARTMATES TOO WITH THE HEARTMATE II / "LIVING THE NEW NORM HAPPILY!"

WHO HAS THE LVAD?

Look carefully, the ugly one in the grey hat has the LVAD :-)... Me! My driveline exits my body, yet for a moment, my wife gives me a break wearing my batteries and controller. My whole family plays a roll in living the NEW NORM with me ! My wife and family and my LVAD... Living the new norm happily :-)



AND THE GOOD SAGA CONTINUES...

4 comments:

  1. You and your incredible wife are such an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you are doing so well with your LVAD. Your humor brings me a smile.

    ReplyDelete